I recently visited the Organic Avenue film set to share my super healthy and delicious Olive Tapenade recipe! Check out this tasty dish and the video that was shot of me making it with owner Denise Mari!
- 2 cups mixed olives (raw and sun-cured)
- 1 tbs cold pressed olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 tbs organic stone ground mustard
- 2 tbs capers (organic and preservative free)
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbs fresh basil
- Mash up olives in a large bowl with olive oil, garlic, mustard, thyme and basil. (A mortar and pestle is really fun for this recipe, which makes it easy to mash the ingredients quickly.)
- Add the capers at the end so there are some chunky bits.
- Spread Tapenade on cucumber slices or raw crackers and serve as a delicious appetizer, snack, or side dish!