Most of us love to read, while others prefer audio books. But in the end we enjoy the stories, the process, the growth, and the challenge. But sometimes with life, work, and family… we don’t always have time to research out our next big read.
So, I figured I’d do some of the legwork for you!
Here are my top 15 books (more like 25) that I’m adding to your reading list. I broke them down into different sections so pick what appeals to you. Some of them are oldies, but goodies for sure. And some you might not even have known that the author wrote, like Curious Lives by Richard Bach, which describes a world run by ferrets, without war, and how they transitioned to that space. Kind of odd, but deliciously interesting and definitely thought provoking.
Some books you may or may not be ready for, like Carlos Castaneda’s, but either way look over the list and see what calls to you. Then grab an herbal tea and go for it.
Keep stimulating your brain (while you lose your mind).
- Learn more
- Grow more
- Share more
Then pass the book on to a friend and spread the love.
Ps. I know I missed a million books, so tell me what your favorites are and leave a comment below.
Stories With A Purpose
- Way of The Peaceful Warrior – Dan Millman (also Sacred Journey of the Peaceful Warrior, The Journeys of Socrates)
- Anastasia – Vladimir Megre
- Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah – Richard Bach (also One, Curious Lives, The Bridge Across Forever: A True Love Story, Jonathan Livingston Seagull)
- The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge – Carlos Castaneda
- Mutant Message Down Under – Marlo Morgan
- The Magician’s Way: What It Really Takes To Find Your Treasure – William Whitecloud
- The Power of Now – Eckhart Tolle
- The Way of the Superior Man – David Deida
- Everyday Wisdom – Dr. Wayne Dyer (audiobook version)
- How to Win Friends & Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- Frogs into Princes: Nuero Linguistic Programming – Richard Bandler & John Grinder
- Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose: Tony Hsieh
- Crush It: Why Now Is The Time To Cash In On Your Passion – Gary Vaynerchuk (also The Thank You Economy)
- Raw Food Fast Food: Simple Recipes in 10 Minutes or Less – Philip McCluskey
- Raw Food Juice Bar: Simple Recipes, Juicier Than Ever – Philip McCluskey & Natalia KW – Just released!
Just Amazing – Bonus!