Well I have but one word for this post today:
That’s really it but I guess I’ll tell you a little bit more about this recipe I am sharing with you :).
Back in my coffee drinking days, I was a latte and cappuccino girl all the way. Delicious, roasted, earthy, complex coffee flavor mixed with frothy, creamy, decadent milky goodness. And let’s not forget that sprinkling of chocolate on top. It was my idea of a good time, haha ;).
Nowadays I am caffeine and milk free but I definitely don’t miss out on my beloved hot creamy drinks. Now they simply add to my health and energy, rather than detracting from them!
This recipe is longevity-supporting, extremely grounding, balancing, immune boosting, both calming and energizing, reduces stress, builds concentration, improves digestion, detoxifies the liver, nourishes the skin and much more. Hows’ that for a powerhouse drink!
I hope you enjoy today’s recipe just as much as I do. It’s so heavenly and naturally balancing, grounding and energizing.
Tonic Tea Coconut Milk Latte
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tsp Vimergy Reishi Extract Powder
- 1/4 tsp Vimergy Chaga Extract Powder
- 1/2 tsp Vimergy Astragalus Extract Powder
- 1/4 tsp Vimergy Gynostemma Extract Powder
- Pinch cinnamon
- Pinch cacao powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Sweetener of choice like raw honey or stevia (optional)
- Froth the coconut milk with a frother, or if you don’t have one, then simply use it as is.
- Mix the tonic herbs and cinnamon with the boiling water by stirring or in a blender. Pour into a mug or glass.
- Add the coconut milk to the tonic tea and add the pinch of cacao or cinnamon on top.
- Drink! You will no doubt want to make another one of these fairly soon too :).
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe, please do share in the comments below! Did you use a frother or go without?